It's finally here! DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse has opened it's first Canadian stores at the Heartland Centre in Mississauga and Woodland Hills in Newmarket - and it's shoes as far as the eye can see my friends! I had a chance to scope out the Heartland store on Tuesday night prior to the opening and I managed to impress even myself with the number of shoes I immediately coveted - I highly recommend you get to one of the stores to make your own wish list, but in the meantime, enjoy mine!
1. BCBG Generation Peep Toe Fringe Suede Boot in Stone (also comes in black) - $99.99 - regular price - $175
2. Nine West Colour Block Black/Grey Suede Boot - $124.99 with an additional 30% off - regular price - $195
3. Sam Edelman Strappy Black Leather/Suede Boot - $149.99 - regular price - $295
4. Anne Klein Chanel Inspired Leather Ballet Flat in White/Beige (also in black) - $69.99 - regular price - $125
5. Urban Expressions Bag - $79.99 - regular price - $100 - would be the most practical in the beige or black
but I just can't help loving the bright blue one the most!
Lisamarie - the happiest day of my life was the day Sephora opened it's first store in Canada (thankfully in Toronto), second happiest day was before this when Sephora finally started shipping to Canada, third I guess would be my wedding day (but don't tell my husband where he ranks please!)
*** Christelle - I enjoy shoe shopping and drinking martinis...preferably at the same time!