They're very easy to apply and remove:
- check fit by laying lash band on lash line - trim in needed.
- apply lash adhesive to lash band, wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become tacky.
- apply lashes along the natural lash line - hold lashes, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- to remove, gently peel off lash strip, starting at the outer corner of lash line.
- use an oil-based makeup remover to remove excess adhesive from eyelid.
Treat them gently and you can use the same pair of lashes half a dozen times!
Available now at Walmart stores across Canada.
- Lisamarie -