Beautiful Color Eye Shadow Duo in Heathered Plums
- Apply the lighter shade to the crease and lightly line the lower lash line.
- Use the deeper shade from lash line to crease blending a small amount into the crease with the lighter shade.
- Blend the deeper shade into the lighter shade at the base of the lower lash.
Ceramide Cream Blush in Nectar
- Apply starting at the apples of the cheeks and softly fade the colour moving towards the hairline.
Beautiful Color Smooth Line Lip Pencil in Crimson
- Use the liner on an angle beginning at the cupid's bow to create soft definition, then apply from the outer corners inward.
- Lightly line the bottom lips.
Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Mulberry
- Apply lipstick to the edge of the lip line so there are no harsh lines from the liner.
High Shine Lip Gloss in Sparkling Ruby
- Apply gloss starting at the center of the lip and work your way out to create a full lip.
Of course creating the look will be even easier if you have all of the products Rebecca used and if you agree and want to win them all then read on...
This contest is open to all our Canadian followers and it's very easy to enter, just leave a comment letting us know that you follow through Google Friend Connect or Facebook Networked Blogs (if you aren't a follower you can do that now - sign up buttons are in the right sidebar).
1 entry for following and answering the question - What is your favourite makeup trend this fall? Please also leave your e-mail so we can find you if you win!
And for an extra entries:
Follow @BeautyCrazedCan on Twitter and tweet the contest.
Follow @ElizabethArden on Twitter and tweet the contest.
If you prefer not to leave your info on a public post, please leave a post saying you want to enter with your answer to the question and then e-mail your info to email@example.com, please put "Elizabeth Arden Contest" in the subject line. Remember to leave the post or your name won't actually end up in the draw! Winners to be decided by random drawing and you have until November 9th to enter. Good Luck!
- Lisamarie -