Sebastian Professional’s What’s Next Awards, a competition based on envisioned trends masterfully executed, caught a glimpse of ‘what’s next’ in Irina Bilka’s hair flair. Bilka, of Clearwater, Florida’s Salon Lofts, realized the power of shape in a voluminous, billowy style appropriately hailed, “No Fear.” If you're looking for a style to wear to the clubs this weekend - this is going to get you some attention!
1. - Take the top 7-10 layers of hair and hold them vertically while coating with Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper hairspray.
2. - Allow the hairspray to dry and flat iron each layer to create stick-straight style.
3. - Sculpt each layer into a cylindrical shape and lay them atop one another until the desired volume and shape are achieved.
4. - Work a fishtail braid into the lower section of the hair.
5. - Add a finishing touch and maximum control with Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce hairspray.
· Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper: Brushable Humidity Resistant Strong Hold Hairspray - $16.95
So what do you think, would you wear such an extreme style? I think I would tone down the top bit but I love the look of a full top with the fishtail braid!
- Lisamarie -